Terms & Conditions
1. M6 Theatre Company's website is for your own personal and non-commercial use. You may not modify, distribute, transmit, create derivative works from, transfer or sell any information obtained from this website.
2. All contents of this website, including any software, are protected by intellectual property rights and other related rights. No part of this website may be reproduced in any form (electronically or otherwise) without the prior consent of M6 Theatre Company.
3. You are not permitted to link to or use all or any part of the theatre's website for any reason which is unlawful, defamatory, harmful, obscene or objectionable and, in particular, you are not permitted to transmit anything which, in M6's opinion, harms its business or in any way offends other users or persons.
4. You are also not permitted to alter M6’s website in any way or post onto or transmit to the company's website, any material containing software viruses or files which may damage or disrupt the good working order of computer or telecommunications equipment.
5. Links to Third Party Sites: M6's website contains hyperlinks to websites operated by parties other than the company. The operation of such websites is outside the company's control and you proceed at your own risk.
National Lottery #ThanksToYou Terms and Conditions
M6 Theatre's #ThanksToYou campaign offers a maximum of 40 free places to National Lottery customers for our community show on Saturday 9 February 2019; 20 free places for 1pm, and 20 free places for 3pm.
A maximum of two tickets per National Lottery customer will be provided on a first come, first served basis. The term 'Thanks To You' must be quoted when booking.
Entrants can then either show a picture of their National Lottery ticket, or provide the actual ticket, for free entry to the performance.
The offer will be promoted across all social media channels; Twitter, Facebook and Instagram; from Tuesday 4 to Sunday 9 December 2018.